Tuesday 27 July 2010

A New Beginning

Hi all,

Some months ago I decided to close down my website due to various reasons. I still have plans to re-launch a website at some point. When that's going to be, I don't know, but I promise to let you all know. It will be whenever I feel the time is right...

One of the downsides of not having a website is that I don't have a place to interact with my fans or whoever else wanting to follow my career. Another is that I don't have anywhere to get a lot of thoughts off my mind... These are the two main reason for my decision to take up this blog once again. Writing works as some sort of therapy for me and as a bonus everyone will now again be able to read about and comment on the challenges I stand before in my search for a succesful career in badminton.

Another way to keep in touch with my interested followers is of course by using facebook. Here I've created a fansite where I try to keep the readers updated a lot with short quick updates. Especially when I'm at tournaments.

My facebook fansite

You don't have to be a user of facebook to read my updates, just click on the link above and you will be able to see them all, including pictures and comments.

Obviously I have a lot of things to share now as it has been months since I made my latest update on the now former website... This first post will end here though as it is only meant as a "welcome back blog". Not sure if it's polite to welcome yourself back, but now I've done it and I hope to be here for a while!

I will do another post some day this week to tell you all a bit more about what has been going on in the last couple of months and what I'm aiming towards.

All the best,
HK

No comments: