Tuesday 8 January 2008

Welcome

Hi all,

I want to wish you all a very warm welcome to my new blog. My name is Hans-Kristian Vittinghus and I'm 21 years of age (turning 22 in a few days). You can read more about me in the "about me" box on the right hand side and in my complete profile. Please feel free to have a look and comment on it here if you like!
I play full-time badminton and my aim is not only to make it to the 2012 Olympics in London, but to win it! This will be an extremely tough challenge, but I'm up for it... This London games is still pretty far in the future, so obviously I have a lot of other things I want to achieve before then. My target this year is first of all to be fit again after some serious knee problems. This should happen within the next couple of weeks, so I can be back at the competitve court in february. Apart from that I want to be a part of the danish Thomas Cup team in may and get my worldranking up back around 40, where I almost was before my injury! I will try to keep you updated on how I progress.
Thank you all for your interest and support, please leave a comment if there is anything you want to know.

All the best,

HK

No comments: