Monday 18 February 2008

European champion!

Just a quick note to let you all know that along with the rest of the danish team I won the Men's Team European Championships yesterday, beating England 3-0 in the final. My first senior european gold medal, but hopefully not the last :) The danish girls also won their competition, so now we are all going to the Thomas/Uber Cup finals in Jakarta in may. Given we are being selected for the team again of course!
After a very quick prize ceremony and a crazy chase in our rented mini-vans (and a lot of help from the airline company) we made it to our scheduled plane and I arrived back home at around 10 in the evening yesterday and today I have to play a league match for my club Greve. We have to go to Ã…rhus which a few hours of driving from where I live and since the match is to start at 8 tonight, I'll be back home quite late... So this is going to be some very stressful days, as I'm going to Austria International tomorrow morning at 10! I'm sure it will all be fine though!

Hopefully the internetconnection in Austria is a bit better than the one we had in Holland, so I can keep you all posted on how I progress.

A last little note, check out badzine.info, they have a really nice article up on me: http://www.badzine.info/content/view/846/. It's a great article so please have a look :)

/HK

No comments: