Thursday 3 April 2008

Main draw!

Hi all,

A great but also long day has finally come to an end. I played my 3rd match of the day about 3 hours ago, where I beat Kasper Ipsen from Denmark quite easily 21-15 21-13. This was the perfect way to end my day, which has been absolutely fantastic! My game has been working extremely well ever since the first rally I played at 9.40 this morning. I beat all of my 3 opponents with no real trouble at all, which is of course very satisfying. Whenever I had a minor slip in concentration I quickly got it back and it really made it easier for me to overcome 3 matches in 1 day in such an impressive manner.

Tomorrow I'll play Niluka Karunaratne of Sri Lanka (WR82). I don't really know anything about him as I've never seen him play. My good friend Jan Ø. Jørgensen played him some time ago and since he's also here in Finland I'll have a quick chat with him about what I can expect from Niluka. I'm not too worried though, as I will just have to focus on my own game. If I can maintain the focus I've had today I'm sure I will prevail again tomorrow. We will see...

Now I'm off to bed, follow the scores tomorrow at: http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/player.aspx?id=20293&player=260

All the best,

HK

2 comments:

Baili Min said...

I hope that you can go further and further. Maybe you will face Marc Zwiebler from Germany in the second round. What do you think of this match? :)

It is a pity that I can only follow the scores. I can't see the action. :(

Unknown said...

Hey Broh!!!
Wonderfull playing...so happy for you. hope yourmatches goes well today also. I'm sending positive thoughts your way *ss*

Love you.
Hugs & Kisses
Henriette