Tuesday 11 March 2008

I'm going to Portugal :)

As you might have guessed after reading the headline of this post, I decided today that I will be going to Portugal on thursday. The physiotherapist said no problem so the choice was easy for me and my coach!
The draw is out and I play Yuhan Tan of Belgium in the first round. He's a tough opponent, but if I play well I should have a good chance of beating him. Anyway the result is still not what's more important for me. I just need to go out there enjoy myself and try to get back to my "old" game of attacking badminton. Will be good to get another chance of doing this, I'm really looking forward to it.

I've had a really tough night. Went to my good friend Jan Ø. Jørgensens apartment to watch Champions League football as my favourite team Inter was playing his team Liverpool. Unfortunately Liverpool won the match 1-0, so now my team is out of the competition! Always fun to spend time with Jan, but not when his team beats up mine! :) Tomorrow morning training at the national centre will be terrible. Peter Gade is also a huge Liverpool fan, so I think I'm going to hear a lot more about this match. Gade and Jan at the same time, oh no! haha

Anyway I'm off to bed. Take care,

HK

3 comments:

Baili Min said...

Glad to know that you will play soon. Hope to hear good results there:)

It is interesting that you and your friend supported different teams but you still watched the game together! Did you have quarrels while watching? lol

It reminds me of those happy days at the ending of my senior year in college when we stayed up to watch the FIFA World Cup 2006. We even quit the graduation ceremony. :)

szerin said...

Just saw the Portugese Championship draw.. I honestly believe you can go far.. It's a good place to build your momentum y'know.. The top seed is -only- ranked #60, and you've been past that before your untimely break..

Have fun kick ass! :p

No pressure, have a good outing!

szerin said...

Oww.. Too bad.. :'-/

But it's aight, just a matter of time before u kick Lin Dan ass.. :p Fight on.. :)